Q: What is Slide Slick?
A: Slide Slick LUBRICANT: is an aerosol spray slide protectant and vinyl lubricant; Slide Slick VINYL CLEANER: is a concentrated liquid used to clean dirt, mildew and tough grime from all vinyl surfaces.
Q: What is the price?
A: LUBRICANT: Per can price is $7.49. Price is discounted for case purchase to $6.99/can for a case cost of $83.88 plus tax and shipping.; VINYL CLEANER: Per bottle price is $10.49. Price is discounted for case purchase to $10/bottle for a case cost of $60 plus tax and shipping.
Q: INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ONLY:
A: Please call (727) 415-3888, or email us at SlideSlick@gmail.com for a shipping quote prior to ordering either product.
Q: What is the size of the can or bottle?
A: LUBRICANT: 12 ounce aerosol can; VINYL CLEANER: 1 quart liquid bottle.
Q: How many slide covers can be treated with one can?
A: LUBRICANT: Up to 30 slide covers ; VINYL CLEANER: (Depends on job... just a small amount is needed to clean).
Q: Do I pay tax outside of Florida?
A: No. Only companies or individuals in Florida will pay tax.
Q: How much should I charge if I retail to my customers?
A: LUBRICANT: $9.99 - $12.99 ; VINYL CLEANER: $12.99 - $15.99
Q: How long does it take to dry?
A: LUBRICANT: It dries immediately ; VINYL CLEANER: When you wipe it off...
Q: Is it safe for my skin?
A: LUBRICANT: Yes. No wipe down necessary - ready for immediate use ; VINYL CLEANER: It is a cleaner product, gloves are recommended for prolonged use.
Q: How often do I have to use it?
A: LUBRICANT: It depends on the use of the slide. Use as needed or once daily on busy slides ; VINYL CLEANER: use as needed.
Q: Does it smell?
A: LUBRICANT: There is no scent. The aerosol spray dissipates within 10 seconds ; VINYL CLEANER: minimal scent
Q: Why is it better than (for LUBRICANT comparisons):
1. Wax product? Slide Slick does not leave a residue on slide covers or clothes. It is easier to apply and less time consuming. It is good for immediate use and does not require dry time. It does not build-up on the edges of the covers. Slide Slick does not dry out covers but nourishes so that covers do not dry and crack.
2. Furniture polish? Slide Slick does not have an odor, lasts longer on slides and does not leave a residue on skin or clothes. It also covers more slides.
3. Automotive protectant? Slide Slick does not remain oily and dries immediately.
Q: Can I order online?
A: Yes. Go to www.slideslick.com
Q: What other ways can I order Slide Slick?
A: Please call 727-415-3888, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What is the market that buys Slide Slick?
A: There are three main markets for Slide Slick:
1. Rental companies. This market can use the LUBRICANT to restore factory-like slickness on aginig slide covers, keep newer slide covers lubricated, or you can sell a can to all customers who rent a slide. Simply add on an additional $9.99, instruct the customer to use the product on the slide surfaces so that the slide will be more fun.
2. Indoor FEC's. Use these products to clean and lubricate your inflatable assets to prolong their useful lifespan.
3. Manufacturers. This market can purchase at wholesale prices and resell to slide purchasers.
Q: Can I wholesale this product?
A: Yes. Please contact Tim Woodruff at 727-415-3888.
Q: Is this safe for the environment?
A: Yes. This product contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) which have been linked to ozone depletion.
Q: Where is this product made?
A: Slide Slick is made in the USA.
Q: Where can I get the MSDS?
A: Please email Slideslick@gmail.com